By posting on the ContractorEasy blog; you are agreeing to the following:
- You may comment without registering. We would love for you to comment and share via Twitter, Facebook—or not at all. It’s up to you.
- You may post anonymously. We don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish. ContractorEasy may change this rule if it is abused.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, we would love to join the conversation and ask questions.
- You may disagree with ContractorEasy. We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree—or anyone else, for that matter—do so in a way that is respectful.
- ContractorEasy reserves the right to delete comments. This is private company blog. We hold the right to not publish comments as we choose fit. Specifically, ContractorEasy will delete your comments if you post something that is, in our sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate our sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post in the spirit of sharing.
- You retain ownership of your comments. ContractorEasy does not own them and ContractorEasy expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve ContractorEasy from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant ContractorEasy license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant ContractorEasy the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, website, in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, our goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. We believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this. Thank you!